Google apps for business in India is fast becoming a useful as well as viable alternative to make of its desktop counterparts. It is especially useful for small businesses trying to cut down on cost while at the same time increase productivity.
Let us now have a look at the ten best Google apps which can be helpful for your business :
1. Primer: It is one of the apps which aims to assist new startups start marketing online. It has five minute lessons on topics like acquiring media coverage and implementing content marketing.
2. Authenticator: It generates two-step verification codes and is designed in a way to stop troublemakers steal away your services. It covers third party services like file hosting as well as Google services.
3. Keep: It is a note taking service which allows you to set reminders and create lists. The good thing about it is that it displays each and every note that has upcoming reminder.
4. Wallet: Now money can be send through emails. Just need to compose a mail and click on the button which says attach money. A form will appear in which amount to be transferred can be entered.
5. Smartsheet: It has a spreadsheet interface and can be used for project management. It has many features like calendar view, Gantt charts and automatic reminders to facilitate your work.
6. Docs: The good thing about it is that you do not have to worry about version control or think about locking issues. Docs let you insert content simultaneously and get real time feedback using comment feature.
7. Drive: Now it is easier to access required files while you are not in office. Google Drive also makes it possible to update documents while you are visiting a customer and do not have a computer.
8. Hangouts: Using hangouts team members can share knowledge with each other and it is also possible to record and play the hangout later on.
9. Sheets: Google sheets let you get all of spreadsheet functionality while you are on the move. You can also share the data with others and store it in cloud.
10. Forms: You can use the forms to create polls for your customers, quickly view as well as analyze the results of those polls. Responses can be viewed at real time and charts or graphs made out from them.
To summarize we will say that these Google apps are certainly useful for small businesses and helps to beef up business productivity.